We feel so incredibly honored to have been recognized! This blog is not even 1 month old and we are thrilled that it has been considered as ONE LOVELY BLOG!
A HUGE AHOY to One Lovely Blogette, Stephanie from Jewels For All for nominating Sailor Sisters for this One Lovely Blog Award!
It’s always nice to be recognized for doing something you L<3VE
Ok so here are the rules for this award, mateys:
-Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
-Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
-Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
-Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
So here are our seven ‘possibly unknown things about’ us. We decided to make it all about US as sisters, as this blog is by US 🙂
- We consider ourselves twins – just born 8 years apart.
- Cheri has two daughters – Frankie and Charlie – and Chrissy is the lucky aunt/godmother to both!
- Cheri is an artist and creative genius.
- Chrissy can’t draw a stick figure. But can write.
- We consider ourselves Dysfunctional Martha Stewarts.
- We’re Sisters.
- We’re best friends.
Here’s who I nominate for this award: